By: Hailey Schmacht LO’T Focus Editor The Moline High School Student body kicked off their annual Share Joys fundraiser with the donut eating contest. In this event, students came together in four person teams to raise money to buy clothes and food for Moline families. The teams each chose a theme and made posters to […]READ MORE
Follow us on Twitter
- Hybrid learning vs remote learning: What do these mean?
- MHS theater proves the show must go on despite the virus
- Having to compete within six feet: Girls swimming and diving team still finds success during the pandemic
- “All Lives Matter” actively diminishes the true message of Black Lives Matter
- So you think you can judge an election?